Monday, July 28, 2008

#13 Continued...

Hey y'all,

It's the HNIC here. As stated by my brother (AjamC), I do happen to have a few thoughts about fun nicknames attributed to the Mulatto variety.

Here are just a few that I've been called/given myself over the years as I've embraced my mulatto-ness...

Oreo
Mut
House Negro
Belly warmer
Zebra
Unique Elite
Carmel Delight
Mocha Dream
IRK (Inter-Racial Kid)
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. (Ok, that's not true. I just made that up)
Brown Sugar

As the title stated, these are fun nicknames. Some may be offensive, but if you have any kind of a sense of humor, you'd think it was funny too.


Sweetly yours, Janara aka Mocha Latte

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belly warmer? I don't get that one.

Janara said...

it's best that way.

JeffreygeneHK said...

house negro is my favorite every time you say that one i laugh on the outside and inside

-honkyboy-